M. C. Shaeffer
Your single end-to-end guide to help plan your wedding reception from start to finish, with the right approach and the right level of detail.
A Wedding Reception is often;
- the final part, and often the most remembered part of your wedding day
- the longest part of your wedding day
- the most expensive part
It also the part, which afterwards, most couples wish they could go back and change.
So make sure that you plan yours properly.
The key is to get into the right mindset because your approach needs to be fundamentally different to the way you plan the rest of your wedding day.
The Wedding Reception Planning – Master Guide, will give you a much better understanding of;
- what the reception is, why it is held, and what a successful reception really means
- the breadth, depth, and level of detail required for all elements of your reception plan
- the importance and the role of the guest which is critical for all aspects of your planning
- that every decision you make, including the simplest ones, will contribute to the success of your reception
- how to minimise the chance of small things going wrong, and instead make all aspects work better for all
- how to thoroughly inspect and choose your venue
- how to select the right service providers such as your entertainment and MC
- how to structure and better manage the complex task of planning a reception
- how to improve the way you manage and communicate with all service providers and ultimately improve their performance on the day
- how to ultimately have peace of mind that you have properly planned your reception.
Once you have read the 'Wedding Reception Planning - Master Guide' you will be on track to make sure your wedding reception is truly 'something special'.
Whether your reception is in a hotel, reception centre, local hall, restaurant, garden setting, or even at home, the fundamentals to planning are the same.
Read the latest Blogs from the Reception Master
Latest Blog Posts
- Unfortunately most couples do not establish a solid planning foundation before they commence their wedding planning process. This planning foundation is particularly important when it comes to planning the wedding reception itself. This is one of the main reasons why couples look back on their wedding day and wish they could ‘go back’ and change Read More ...
- iStock.com (C) Yuri Your wedding day will have many key individuals involved in bringing your day together. Let’s take a closer look at the roles of two particular service providers in more detail, these being the Wedding Planner, and the Master of Ceremonies. It is important to understand that these two roles are very Read More ...
- Everyone wants their wedding reception to be successful. But what is a successful wedding reception? Common sense suggests that a successful reception can be described as; well planned, runs smoothly, is a celebration, is fun, and much more. Over the years, many have also argued that a successful wedding reception consists of five equally important Read More ...